Alesis QSR

at the mode mix are 400 internal and 100 user
usual twelve o'clock triplet
RS232 interface
16 bit / 48khz

the config is a bit unusual compared to its Japanese rack changes a bit but having already a s4 + I find myself not too bad apart Management fx
I do not have the manual but it is downloadable and not really needed
edition of the sounds on the screen is not top

Sounds are not bad, tablecloths, elec piano well, not terrible classical piano, the drums seem to be the same as the D4 or a little better.
effects are well up to 4 at the same time
expression is good but we feel the limits and the lack of layers
I prefer tablecloths and a few pianos elec

for 2 days
s4 + qs6.2, quadrasynth makes it all the same but if I have other bikes
incomparable with a ground rack (top view) it's a collector but not a must even when I redeemed myself by nostalgia and throne in a rack with other fairs that junk to my heart
you do not be fooled by unscrupulous sellers of this rack is at max 250/300 euros with at least one card or a pcmcia rom blank beyond that is your better choice then bought a QS6 see 8 or 7 which is cheap the sound card will contain 8/16mo so its not far comparatively jv-1080 is superior especially with srjv-rom