Alesis QSR
Nonolepiano Nonolepiano
Published on 02/26/08 at 06:23
Rack general, but unfortunately little known to me is largely a Korg TR rack, for example ...
Polyphony 64 alesis effects of very high quality (I think excerpts from Q2)

The manual is in English Grrrrr!
Editing is simple but a bigger screen would have been welcome, but mostly I do not like about this machine and it is worth one point less, it's slow response to changes in his or mode, really annoying to the point of not trying too hard to get into the beast ... (Let alone a beast "back wheel" when it is running) (you turn up to patch 50, for example, is released, and hop back on it 49 ... very annoying ...)

Are enormous and are much less those of expansion cards ... I'm not quite agree with the previous opinion regarding the pianos ... I have a Fantom X6 Reason 8 anda side of QSR and pianos are not tip top anyway ... As against the rhodes are watching closely, they are interesting ... The organs are great with a function that already xonnait on Reason, but the ghosts do not have is a keyclick realistic. Indeed, as the B3 only the first note down to the sound of percussion, and so holds that the other no longer have the same attack.
The strength level sound is still large ground in the minds of film music ect ... grandiose.
He was ahead of its time ...
To say I have a V-Synth, a fantom X6, a pattern 8, a Korg 01W, an S3000, and sometimes I can not make a sound qu'vec this synth, the others are sometimes Street ...
When I see 400 euros in PA ... Pfffff!

I bought it in 2000,
I love it except that damn wheel, I control as possible by twelve o'clock!
value for money is great, I think I could repeat that choice, but I would listen to the Proteus 2000 Emu home that attracts me a lot too.