Clavia introduces Nord Stage EX family
Clavia has announced the Nord Stage EX models. The Stage EX units have gone through a hardware change and also received a cosmetic makeover.
The new features are:
- Increased memory capacity for the piano samples. The EX units have twice the internal memory capacity compared to the former models, an increase from 128 to 256 MB.
- The front panel sports a new color scheme.
- The EX 88 and EX 76 models have labels printed on the front panel upper rim to indicate the position and function of the rear panel jacks.
The increased memory allows users to add more pianos from the Nord Stage Piano Library, to bring an even greater selection of these sounds to each and every performance. The release of the Nord Stage EX will be accompanied by the release of a new grand piano, the Yamaha mk2 XL version, with more additions to the free Nord Piano Library to come in the following months. Any additions to the Piano Library will also be compatible with the previous Nord Stage units.
The Nord Stage has been awarded with the Best Stage Piano M.I.P.A. award in three consecutive years: 2006, 2007 and 2008. The production of the Nord Stage EX models is scheduled to begin in the first weeks of October.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Korg Unveils M50 Music Workstation The M50's design includes an angled control panel for easy viewing and Korg's exclusive full-size TouchView interface.
- System upgrade for Roland Fantom G Roland announced the release of v1.10 system upgrade for the Fantom-G series workstations.
- Moog Offers OS Upgrade For Little Phatty Owners of the Moog Voyager and Little Phatty synths can now significantly upgrade their capabilities via free downloads from the Moog Music website, moogmusic.com.