Voxengo releases Elephant 3.0
Voxengo has released a major version 3 update for their mastering limiter, Elephant.
Version 3.0 features a lot of enhancements over the previous version: multi-platform support, multi-channel operation, wider selection of limiter modes, preset manager, and others.
Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications. According to Voxengo, the most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its ultimate transparency. We're told that Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without any audible "pumping" effects.
Elephant is a plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. Voxengo also says that Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is a new standard in quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Elephant, also features a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping.
Voxengo Elephant features:
- * Transparent signal limiting action
* 10 predefined limiter modes
* Limiter mode editor
* Optional release stage
* Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
* DC offset removal filter
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
Voxengo Elephant can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the VST or AudioUnit plug-in specification. Plug-in is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.4.11 and above (Intel and PowerPC) computers (2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 1 GB of system RAM recommended). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each plug-in format.
One-month introductory price of US$69.95 is now effective, which is 20% off the regular price. Upgrading from the previous version costs US$44.95 if previous version was purchased earlier than 90 days from now: otherwise upgrade is free during this grace period.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Announces New Total Bundle 2 Series IK Multimedia announces the sequels to the Total Bundle series: "Total Workstation 2" and "Total Studio 2" bundles.
- Arturia Analog Factory 2.2 Update Arturia has announced the release of version 2.2 of its Analog Factory software, a free update for all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Schwa TinMan Schwa has announced the release of TinMan, an auto-peaking resonant filter with multiple pitch detection and individually triggered attack/decay envelopes.