GEM S2
GEM S2
Davide 12/21/2004

GEM S2 : Davide's user review

• Partager
This is a master of keyboard HIGH quality trs. The keyboard is not touch heavy, but it is trs good quality if compared to other products of the same nieveau. May be missing some dynamics. MIDI is still the flexibility to day hui trs impressive.

I have not had a problem in the use of this product. I think (unlike other reviews I read on the Internet) it is fairly simple, great opportunities for trs configuration of the machine.

The acoustic sounds are not exceptional. The synthetic sounds are still good day hui trs. Too bad the dynamics of the DAC is not exceptional and there is a loud noise (but still acceptable) output.

I bought this synth 8 years ago and I am still satisfied with TRS, even if I was wearing my requirements recently purchased a piano for a keyboard numrique heavy 8 octaves. I think this product is worth more than its bargain price and has not had the success it deserves the era.

A group of Italians have dedicated a site that little monster (and its Turbo version), I point out their address because there are many hardware Tlcharger: