[Musikmesse] Roland Jupiter-50
The new Roland Jupiter-50 combines the expression of the Jupiter-80 with the portability of the JUNO series.
- Portable design, 76-note weighted keyboard
- User interface with colour-coded buttons and sliders
- Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- Multi-effects and reverb
- Performance controllers, including D-Beam, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- USB Song Player/Recorder
- USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with Sonar LE and Jupiter-50 Control Surface plug-in for Sonar
The Jupiter-50 houses the SuperNATURAL acoustic sounds found in the Jupiter-80 (with Behaviour Modelling) as well Jupiter-80's SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones and Live Sets. You can import the Jupiter-80's Live Sets and Synth Tones into the Jupiter-50 via USB memory key.
Visit www.rolandce.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland Jupiter-80 Mini-Review In an era where workstations are more powerful and complex every day, Roland has introduced a large stage synth that uses hybrid technology based on PCM, virtual analog technology and modeling of acoustic instrument behavior. Let's have a closer look...
- [Musikmesse] Eowave Magma After 2 years of development, Eowave introduce the Magma, a new analogue bassline synthesizer with sequencer and memory.
- NTH Music Synthesizer The NTH Music Synthesizer is now available for purchase at Kickstarter.com.