Hercules launches backlit headphones
Hercules will release in November headphones for DJ in the HDP series with ear cups that flash to the beat of the music.
The Hercules HDP DJ Light-Show Adv features two white logos on the rotary padded ear cups that flash to the beat of the music cue or to one the audience hears (for DJs who mix live). A built-in USB rechargeable battery (cable included) will power the lights of the ear cups.
- Foldable DJ headphones
- 50mm transducers
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1mW
- 2m cable with 1/8" to 1/5" jack adapter
The HDP DJ Light-Show Adv will be available in November for the suggested retail price of 89.99€.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AESORG] Shure launches the SRH1540 headphones Shure introduced last week at AES its new SRH1540 closed-back high-end studio headphones.
- Focal launches the Classic version of the Spirit Focal releases this month a new audiophile version of its circum-aural Spirit headphones.
- AKG unveiled its K812 professional headphones AKG will soon launch the new K812 high-end headphones designed for studio professionals.