Pioneer announces its new HDJ-2000 professional DJ headphones.
- High-fidelity sound and DJ optimised frequency response (e.g. clear hi-hat and kick drum separation)
- Flexible lightweight magnesium swivel/fold design, great to wear and transport
- Robust, heavy-duty build delivers reliability during extended use
- Memory-foam padding with comfortable protein leather surface
- Removable mini XLR connector allows the cord to be replaced
- Convenient STEREO/MONO switch for easy monitoring
- Precision matched sound for Pioneer’s DJM mixers
The HDJ-2000 will ship in December and wil kost 299 euro incl. VAT.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AKG launch everyday earphones Looks like AKG aren't happy with Sennheiser getting all the cake, now they too are releasing their own series of earphones for everyday use.
- Ultrasone PRO 900 Ultrasone announces their first headphone in the PRO Series with S-Logic™ Plus technology: the PRO 900.
- Urban Factory Dancing Earphones French company Urban Factory releases the Dancing Earphones: colourful, these earphones include a mic for MSN & Skype, and an on/off switch for the mic itself.