For 2 years now, for the first and Djing at times listening on my pc.
What is so special that you love the most, least?
The pros:-Sturdy (he suffered quite a fall ... ^ ^)
-Look, not sober enough bling bling
-Comes with an Extension 3, cover and adapter jack 6.35 mmm
Ear-interchangeable leather (insulation, DJing) to synthetic (comfort, listening)
Isolation-not bad for its range
The-:-its too aggressive!
Too big-ear headphones when you're on the neck when you mix
-Not to mention the accessories sold with the price of the headphone is a bit high for what it offers
Have you tried many other models before buying it?
No this is my first and it will remain so because I like it anyway! ^ ^
How would you rate the quality / price?
Given accessories sold with is a good price / quality ratio
With experience, you do again this choice? ...
If I could afford I turned instead to a Pioneer HDJ 500 (range just above) or an audio Audio Technica - ATH-D40fs or the new Shure - SRH550DJ
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
musicadict's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- I use this headset for almost 2 weeks.
- The bass is excellent APRS that I can try and sound is overall very good. The 2 pairs of pads are very easily interchangeable (in 15s do it) and are quite practical. The extension is a 2m idegniale! The design is also quite nice.
The sound insulation Domestic companies is rather good (but not a closed headphone.
The only default that I have found that it serves much the head and ears hurt for a costing extends (pads with "velvet" are infact foam but are all the same a little more comfortable than leather which insulate them a little better collection outdoor noises) and it seems a bit fragile because of the joints that are plastic but it still proved. These joints can put it in very different positions but not necessarly very useful.
(Over my long, curly hair often get stuck in mcanismes which can be quite dsagrable when to remove ^ ^)
- It's my first headphone, but personally I had the opportunity to compare it with other good headphones: it is doing extremely well in terms of sound quality ...
- The price quality ratio is excellent, what was I confirmed by many people (know) that I'm trying.
- Without a doubt I would choose again this headphone (j'espre right that it is strong enough to take time ...)
PS: It may appear once in the hands, a bit bigger than the pictures: a pad diameter = 8cm approx covers the ear without really encompass.