Pioneer unveils the HDJ-C70 headphones
Pioneer will launch in October the new HDJ-C70 closed-back headphones for professional DJs.
The HDJ-C70 benefits from the latest innovations developed by Pioneer, including new 40mm aperture drivers with neodymium magnets and CCAW aluminum and brass voice coils. Also new is a patent-pending sound isolating “air chamber” on the bass reflex port that eliminates background noise. This innovation is inherited from the HDJ-1500.
The HDJ-C70 headphones feature a lightweight and flexible polyamid resin headband and earcups designed to rotate up to 90° in each direction as well as vertically along the slider arms, with urethane memory-foam ear pads.
- Closed-back dynamic headphones
- 40mm neodymium drivers
- Frequency response: 7Hz - 32kHz
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Output SPL: 100dB SPL / 120dB SPL max
- Max input level: 2000mW
- 1.6m cable, 1m curled cable (3m when extended), with 1/8” connector
- Included 1/4” screwable jack adapter
- Included screwdriver for cord replacement
The Pioneer HDJ-C70 will be available in October for the suggested retail price of 179€ incl. taxes. Visit www.pioneerdjusa.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.