Denon DN-SC2000 Firmware Update
Denon announces a firmware update for its DN-SC2000 controller for Traktor Pro.
A dual layer system, the DN-SC2000 provides simultaneous switchable control of both Traktor decks, with visual deck colour change. Connecting to Mac or Windows PC via a single USB2.0 interface (from which the unit is also powered), features include MIDI mapable capability, auto loop function, a range of EFX, pitch slider, pitch lock, automatic beat sync, rubber button controls and more.
- New & Current Plugins as of July 2011 (Ver 1.25)
- Improved the function to choose Jog Interval Time (3ms-20ms).
- Improved a pitch slider curve is linear.
- Improved the bend mode same as DN-MC6000.
- During PLAY >> NOT send touch sense on/off.
- During PAUSE >> Sends touch sense on/off.
- During CUE >> Sends touch sense on/off.
- Improved the memory setting of Vinyl/Bend Mode into Flash memory.
- Improved the prohibition of changing vinyl/bend mode during a touch on JW.
- Improved HOT CUE LED is updated whenever track is selected.
- Added the following operation for selecting EFFECTS on Traktor.
- Hold down [SHIFT] button, and then push DRY/WET knob.
- You can use “Turns DRT/WET knob with [SHIFT] button” in the same manner as before.
- DN-SC2000 supported Traktor 2 Pro
- Add Sample Deck control function.
- Add Loop Recorder control function.
Check out Denon DJ for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Native Instruments today announced Traktor Kontrol S2, a DJ performance system based on a compact version of the Kontrol S4 hardware.
- Image Line Deckadance v1.9.3 Deckadance 1.9.3 is now available for download.
- Serato Scratch Live 2.3 Serato Audio Research announce the release of Serato Scratch Live 2.3, the latest free software update for Serato Scratch Live DJs.