Denon announces a firmware update for its DN-SC2000 controller for Traktor Pro.
A dual layer system, the DN-SC2000 provides simultaneous switchable control of both Traktor decks, with visual deck colour change. Connecting to Mac or Windows PC via a single USB2.0 interface (from which the unit is also powered), features include MIDI mapable capability, auto loop function, a range of EFX, pitch slider, pitch lock, automatic beat sync, rubber button controls and more.
- New & Current Plugins as of July 2011 (Ver 1.25)
- Improved the function to choose Jog Interval Time (3ms-20ms).
- Improved a pitch slider curve is linear.
- Improved the bend mode same as DN-MC6000.
- During PLAY >> NOT send touch sense on/off.
- During PAUSE >> Sends touch sense on/off.
- During CUE >> Sends touch sense on/off.
- Improved the memory setting of Vinyl/Bend Mode into Flash memory.
- Improved the prohibition of changing vinyl/bend mode during a touch on JW.
- Improved HOT CUE LED is updated whenever track is selected.
- Added the following operation for selecting EFFECTS on Traktor.
- Hold down [SHIFT] button, and then push DRY/WET knob.
- You can use “Turns DRT/WET knob with [SHIFT] button” in the same manner as before.
- DN-SC2000 supported Traktor 2 Pro
- Add Sample Deck control function.
- Add Loop Recorder control function.
Check out Denon DJ for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.