Electrix Tweaker Launched
The Tweaker performance and DJ controller designed with NI Traktor and Ableton Live users in mind is now available.
It features a 32-button grid, velocity sensitive pads, push encoders with LED rings and a 2-channel DJ mixer style interface. All controls feature bright LED colour coding for visual feedback.
It ships with an LE version of Traktor, plus mappings for Ableton Live and Serato Scratch.
- 2 Channel DJ mixer style interface
- 32 Button grid with multicolor LED feedback
- 8 Backlit velocity sensitive pads with aftertouch
- 6 Push encoders with LED rings
- Navigation controls with 5-way selector and large push encoder
- USB bus powered
- MIDI In and Out ports
- Removable height extension legs
- Plug and play on Mac and PC
- Dimensions: 11" x 10.5" x 1.75" (279mm x 267mm x 44.5mm)
Included with Tweaker:
- Traktor LE 2 DJ Software with overlay
- Ableton Live Remote Script with overlay
- Traktor Pro and Serato Scratch Live mappings
- Tweaker Editor Software
- Removable legs
- USB cable
Pricing & Availability:
The Tweaker is available now at an RRP of $399.
For more info visit the Electrix official site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.