Electrix Tweaker Launched
The Tweaker performance and DJ controller designed with NI Traktor and Ableton Live users in mind is now available.
It features a 32-button grid, velocity sensitive pads, push encoders with LED rings and a 2-channel DJ mixer style interface. All controls feature bright LED colour coding for visual feedback.
It ships with an LE version of Traktor, plus mappings for Ableton Live and Serato Scratch.
- 2 Channel DJ mixer style interface
- 32 Button grid with multicolor LED feedback
- 8 Backlit velocity sensitive pads with aftertouch
- 6 Push encoders with LED rings
- Navigation controls with 5-way selector and large push encoder
- USB bus powered
- MIDI In and Out ports
- Removable height extension legs
- Plug and play on Mac and PC
- Dimensions: 11" x 10.5" x 1.75" (279mm x 267mm x 44.5mm)
Included with Tweaker:
- Traktor LE 2 DJ Software with overlay
- Ableton Live Remote Script with overlay
- Traktor Pro and Serato Scratch Live mappings
- Tweaker Editor Software
- Removable legs
- USB cable
Pricing & Availability:
The Tweaker is available now at an RRP of $399.
For more info visit the Electrix official site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pioneer Pearl White RMX1000 Pioneer introduces a new finish for their RMX-1000: At the end of this month they will release a pearl white Remix Station.
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Native Instruments announced that its 2+2 channel control mixer Traktor Kontrol Z2 is now available in stores and at the NI Online Shop.
- Mixed In Key 5.5 Beta Mixed In Key announced an open beta test of the new version of their software, 5.5.