After having unveiled the G4V at NAMM, Gemini DJ introduces at Musikmesse the 2-channel version of this new series of DJ controllers.
- USB MIDI DJ controller
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, gain and filter for each channel
- 24-bit audio interface
- 8 multifunction pads and 4 rotary knobs per deck
- 2 jog wheels
- Commands for hot cues, auto and manual loop, and sampler
- MIDI mapping for all the functions
- 1/4" microphone input in front with dedicated gain
- RCA auxiliary line input
- XLR and RCA main outputs
- RCA Booth output with dedicated level
- 1/4" headphone output in front
- Optimized for Virtual DJ (pre-mapped effect controls)
Discover the Gemini DJ G2V at geminisound.com/product/g2v.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.