Numark announces at NAMM 2013 the launch of the NS7 II, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack II DJ and iDJ Live II controllers.
Mixtrack Pro II 2 channel USB controller with audio interface features a new streamlined design and a new expanded layout of controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated platters. Hot cues, looping, crossfader, 3-band EQ and effects controls are all onboard, along with a built-in DJ audio interface. Mixtrack Pro II comes with Serato DJ Intro and it also comes pre-mapped for an optional upgrade to Serato DJ.
Mixtrack Pro II will be available in stores in January 2013 with an estimated street price of $299.
The Mixtrack II 2 channel USB controller also received the same layout with two illuminated jogs, 16 backlit rubber drum pads, 16 dedicated effects controls. It also features a complete mixer section with crossfader and 3-band EQ and ships with Virtual DJ LE software.
iDJ Live II features an updated low-profile design and USB connectivity, allowing it to perform with both laptop-based and mobile DJ platforms. iDJ Live II features a standard layout of DJ controls, including a crossfader, EQ knobs, and capacitive touch-activated platters. The design of iDJ Live II has also been slimmed down with redesigned platters that are now low-profile. A headphone/speaker splitter cable is also included and it ships with Algoriddim djay LE for Mac.
Last but not least, NS7 II features four channels, 16 backlit RGB velocity-sensitive MPC pads from Akai Professional, expanded effects controls—including touch-activated knobs and filters—and integration for Serato DJ. NS7 II’s 16 MPC pads can be instantly assigned to control five dynamic performance features in Serato DJ: Cues, Loop, Roll, Sampler, and Slicer. In addition, each pad features RGB illumination assignable via MIDI, and four-channel mixer works with or without a computer and includes a full array of external device inputs. Capacitive touch-activated filter, gain, EQ, and effects knobs are other features incorporated from Akai Professional. DJs can use them for instant-on parameter control, blending effects, and instant frequency kills.
NS7 II Features :
- 7” motorized turntables with 3600 ticks of resolution
- 4-channel mixer and 24-bit audio interface built in
- 16 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC pads from Akai Professional
- Capacitive touch-sensitive filter, gain, EQ, and effects knobs
- High- and low-torque turntable settings, 33rpm or 45rpm
- Comprehensive Loop, Sample, Slicer, and Hot Cue controls
- Strip Search virtual needle-drop technology
- Curve-adjustable CP-Pro crossfader
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Integrated laptop stand
- Serato DJ software included with dedicated iZotope effects controls
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.