[NAMM] Apogee 2-port Thunderbolt interface
Apogee announces Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge, 64 channel interface with 2 Thunderbolt ports for Symphony I/O, Rosetta and X-Series.
Apogee introduced last year a one-port version of the Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge interface. Symphony I/O, Rosetta Series, and X-Series converters with Mac OS X user will benefit in february 2103 from a new version equipped with 2 Thunderbolt ports.
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt- equipped Mac (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, and iMac)
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192 kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X and DA16X.
- Latency : 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- 2 Thunderbolt ports for connecting additional devices
- 2 PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- 1 Word Clock Out
- DC Input - 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LED to indicate whether or not the device has been configured properly
Price : $995
More details soon on www.apogeedigital.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer NEKKST K5 & K8 Studio Monitors Behringer has launched the NEKKST K5 and K8 near-field monitors developed by monitor designer and founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter.
- [NAMM] 2 new compact Tascam PortaStudio Tascam introduces two new PortaStudio portable recorders at NAMM 2013, the six-track DP006 and eight track DP008EX.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 TC Helicon unveils at NAMM the second version of the VoiceLive Touch vocal and guitar processor. Here's an exclusive presentation.