New Pioneer DDJ-SR 2-channel DJ controller
Pioneer has a busy agenda in september, and introduces today its newest DDJ-SR two-channel MIDI controller optimized for Serato DJ.
- 2-channel MIDI controller and mixer
- Optimized for Serato DJ (included)
- Built-in sound card
- 8 velocity-sensitive performance pads per deck with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler functions
- Pad Plus feature that adds dual functions/effects to the performance pads (Hot Cue Roll, Trans, Combo FX and Sampler Roll)
- 2 jog wheels
- Crossfader reverse
- Deck Select buttons in the mixer section for 4-deck use
- RCA Aux In
- 1/4" jack microphone input
- RCA Booth and Master outs
- 2 headphone outs (1/4" and 1/8")
- USB Type B port
US price: $699
Visit www.pioneerdjusa.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- QuNeo wireless transmitter announced Keith McMillen launched on Indiegogo a new crowd-funding campaign for the Rogue accessory for the QuNeo MIDI controller.
- Pioneer DDJ-SP1 4-deck controller for Serato Pioneer DJ will launch in october the DDJ-SP1 four deck MIDI controller designed to control, mix and scratch with Serato DJ software.
- New Pioneer DJM-900SRT DJ mixer Pioneer DJ introduces today its new DJM-900SRT four channel DJ mixer with built-in sound card for native control of Serato DJ software.