Tibo Electronics has announced the availability of Urban 500, an all-in-one mixing system for mobile DJs with controller, speakers and lighting.
Urban 500 Features:
- 500W DJ sound system
- 2 woofers and a compression driver mounted in a portable enclosure
- MIDI controller with jog wheels, 2-channel mixer, 3-band EQ, loop and reloop features with 3 hot cues, master tempo/pitch, effects, beat sync…
- Multicolor lighting effects that syncs to the music tempo
- 1/8“ and XLR microphone inputs
- 1/8“ headphone output
- 2 USB ports
- MIDI connection
- MP3 file support
- Compact enclosure with handles and roller casters, the cover can be used to install a laptop
- Included Virtual DJ software
The Urban 500 DJ system is available for £700. More info at tibo-electronics.com/urban-500/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.