Avid Torq 2.0.2
Avid has released version 2.0.2 of Torq, the DJ performance software for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Torq v2.0.2
- Support for the Numark NS6, MixTrack, and MixTrack Pro controllers.
- Compatibility with OGG and FLAC audio formats.
- Mapping fix to enable use and create mappings for multiple instances of single deck controllers. (i.e. Kontrol X1).
- Fixes in handling fields in database.
- “Scanning VST” window on popup now disabled by setting both VST directories to “No”.
- On/Off buttons now trigger on press and disengage upon release, to correctly emulate hardware characteristics.
- Many more performance enhancements and fixes. Details in the changelog (PDF).
Torq is available to purchase for $249.99 USD.
More information: Avid
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.