Avid Torq 2.0.2
Avid has released version 2.0.2 of Torq, the DJ performance software for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Torq v2.0.2
- Support for the Numark NS6, MixTrack, and MixTrack Pro controllers.
- Compatibility with OGG and FLAC audio formats.
- Mapping fix to enable use and create mappings for multiple instances of single deck controllers. (i.e. Kontrol X1).
- Fixes in handling fields in database.
- “Scanning VST” window on popup now disabled by setting both VST directories to “No”.
- On/Off buttons now trigger on press and disengage upon release, to correctly emulate hardware characteristics.
- Many more performance enhancements and fixes. Details in the changelog (PDF).
Torq is available to purchase for $249.99 USD.
More information: Avid
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pioneer DDJ-T1 Bundled with Traktor 2 Pioneer announces the inclusion of the Native Instrument Traktor 2 software with its DDJ-T1 controller, an update to the previous Traktor software included with the system.
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 Review Having reviewed the Traktor Kontrol S4 at the end of 2010, I got an email from Native Instruments in early April offering me a free upgrade for Traktor Pro 2. The differences between both S4 and PRO 2 versions are not so big as you'll see in this review, however there is an important gap between the previous Traktor version and the upcoming Traktor 2.
- Iglesia Intermedia MiniMash Iglesia Intermedia has released MiniMash, a music app for iOS that lets you create fun mashups and DJ sets using songs.