Mixed In Key 4.0
Mixed In Key LLC, in conjunction with Allen & Heath, presents Mixed In Key Version 4.0.
Mixed in Key is Windows and Mac OS X software which analyses MP3 and WAV files. It identifies the musical key of every track, and highlights which other tracks are harmonically compatible. Designed to quickly analyze music files, Mixed In Key shows which tracks can be mixed together without a key clash.
"We designed Version 4.0 for the world's best DJs," said Mixed In Key president, Yakov Vorobyev. "I learned that simplicity is what makes DJs enjoy using our software. We kept the right balance of functionality and ease-of-use in Version 4.0."
- Improved algorithm to find the key of every track
- Improved graphic design
- A fast way to create playlists in "Browse Collection" to organize music files
- New quality-control feature: While scanning music files, Mixed In Key detects if the volume is too loud, the song is off-key or there are too many clipped peaks. Version 4.0 suggests how to improve those audio files to make them sound better for a live DJ performance
- Ability to add custom keywords to each track for quick searching
Mixed In Key software fans include Pete Tong from BBC Radio 1, Dubfire from Deep Dish, Nick Warren, David Guetta, High Contrast, BT, Kaskade and many more.
Pricing and availability:
Version 4.0 is available in two styles: The original theme and Allen & Heath XONE theme. The original theme is available from https://www.MixedInKey.com. The Allen & Heath theme is available from http://Xone.MixedInKey.com. Pricing is the same for both versions: 58.00 USD for the digital download. Both Mac OSX and Windows editions are available.
For more information, visit their web site at www.allen-heath.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro Native Instruments announces TRAKTOR PRO and TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO.
- Stanton Magnetics DaScratch Controller DaScratch, a.k.a. the SCS.3d, is the latest innovation in the Stanton SC System control surface line.
- Ion Audio LP 2 FLASH ION announces that it is now shipping its LP 2 FLASH turntable, which records vinyl records directly to USB thumb drives, SD cards and computers.