Soniqware PE-1 Parametric Equalizer
SoniqWare announces PE-1, a seven band stereo linear phase parametric equalizer with analog-like fully de-cramped frequency response, graphical editor, and exclusive shape controls.
Designed to provide enhanced sonic clarity and versatility for tonal shaping, mixing and mastering applications.
PE-1 Linear Phase Parametric Equalizer
- Seven bands parametric equalizer
- Five linear-phase filter types: bell, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, and high-pass
- Fully de-cramped High-Frequency response (analog-like)
- Graphical edition of response
- Innovative shape controls for tonal shaping
- Supports Host Automation
- Load and Save programs and banks
- Two channels (stereo)
- Wide range of supported sample rates
Pricing & Availability
SoniqWare PE-1 will be available for $199 from October 31st, 2008, in VST format for Windows XP / Vista32.
Visit the web site at https://www.soniqware.com
thanks to contactsoniqware for the news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee Electronics Symphony 64 PCIe Apogee Electronics has announced that Symphony 64 is now shipping worldwide to authorized dealers and distributors.
- GMedia M-Tron Pro M-Audio has announced distribution and imminent release of the new M-Tron Pro virtual instrument from its software partner GForce Software.
- 20 Sample-Packs for Prime Loops Launch Prime Loops have launched their new website containing an up to date selection of over 20 downloadable sound suites, free remix competitions, and a host of free downloadable music production tutorials, tips & tricks.