MixVibes announces the availability of the v2.3 update for the Cross and CrossDJ software, with HID integration with Pioneer CDJs.
With v2.3, MixVibes offers HID integration (Cross only) for every single functions of the Pioneer CDJ, and even adds a few extras (smart seek, call locators). Cross 2.3 works with the complete Pioneer range (CDJ2000nexus, CDJ2000, CDJ900, 850, 400 and 350).
Also available in this update for both Cross and CrossDJ:
- Slip mode : keep your groove when jog looping, using locators or jog scratching
- Start/Brake time settings of each player
- Loop Out adjust allows you to change in and out points with the controller jog
- “Halve Loop” and “Double Loop” commands
- New 1/3 and 3/4 loop-lengths in autoloops
- Handling of non-standard 14-bits MIDI controllers
- Compatible with the video plug-in
The update can be downloaded from www.mixvibes.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.