[NAMM] MixVibes updates Cross to v2.3
MixVibes announces the availability of the v2.3 update for the Cross and CrossDJ software, with HID integration with Pioneer CDJs.
With v2.3, MixVibes offers HID integration (Cross only) for every single functions of the Pioneer CDJ, and even adds a few extras (smart seek, call locators). Cross 2.3 works with the complete Pioneer range (CDJ2000nexus, CDJ2000, CDJ900, 850, 400 and 350).
Also available in this update for both Cross and CrossDJ:
- Slip mode : keep your groove when jog looping, using locators or jog scratching
- Start/Brake time settings of each player
- Loop Out adjust allows you to change in and out points with the controller jog
- "Halve Loop" and "Double Loop" commands
- New 1/3 and 3/4 loop-lengths in autoloops
- Handling of non-standard 14-bits MIDI controllers
- Compatible with the video plug-in
The update can be downloaded from www.mixvibes.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Numark Orbit wireless controller Numark showcases at NAMM 2013 the first wireless handheld DJ controller tailored for live performance, called Orbit.
- [NAMM] Gemini announces the G4V DJ controller Gemini will exhibit at NAMM 2013 the new G4V, a USB controller/audio interface with a 4-channel mixer.
- Traktor soon available on the iPad ? Native Instruments posted yesterday on their Traktor dedicated Facebook page a picture showing Richie Hawtin using a new app on an iPad.