MixVibes Cross updated to v2.4
MixVibes has launched free version 2.4 of its Cross and CrossDJ software for Mac and PC. Its brings to major improvements, 4-deck and Sync Link modes.
Cross 2.4 now supports full 4-deck setup, which can be controlled by Pioneer CDJ and other MIDI controllers. Mappings for the most popular 4-deck controllers have been updated in order to support this new feature.
Decks C and D can be switched to players or samplers. The sampler graphic interface has been optimized for improved readability. Each pad now has its own waveform, so that the DJ can easily identify the type of sample being played.
The update also adds a Sync Link mode, inspired by the CDJ 2000 Nexus controller. Each deck being in Sync mode follows the master deck tempo, the "master" status being automatically set. Plus, it is possible to manually and independently control the phase of each deck with the pitch bend control.
The trigger mode remains accessible via the Preferences.
Other new features in Cross v2.4:
- New mappings for Numark MixTrack, MixTrack 2, MixTrack Pro 2, Denon SC-2900 and Pioneer DDJ-WeGO hardware controllers
- 4 or 8 locator display
- Playlist full length display
- Audio routing for the 4 stereo outputs to external mixers
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pokket Mixer, the mini-mixer for DJ Berlin-based The Pokket manufacturer introduces the Pokket Mixer, a mini mixing console designed for mobile DJs who want to mix with their MP3 player.
- Image Line Deckadance 2 is out One month after inviting users to test the beta version, Image Line launches the final release of its Deckadance 2 DJ software.
- [Musikmesse] Gemini DJ G2V MIDI controller After having unveiled the G4V at NAMM, Gemini DJ introduces at Musikmesse the 2-channel version of this new series of DJ controllers.