Mixvibes Video Plug-in
MixVibes announces the Video Plug-in, a tool which allows you to play, mix and scratch video files like music within CrossDJ and Cross software.
MixVibes 'Video Plug-in' lets you incorporate video into your DJ setup.
All features from CrossDJ work within the 'Video Plug-in': Play a locator or a loop, scratch, add FX: every action that you usually perform on audio can also be performed on the video automatically.
- MixVibes Video plug-in runs inside CrossDJ / Cross 2.2
- All player actions affect the video (scratch, loops, locators...)
- Mixer actions can be linked to video transitions effects
- 20 video effects
- Music and video can be loaded separately
- 1080p HD support and output on a second monitor
- Supported formats .mov, .mp4, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg, .m4v, .mkv, .vob, .flv, .divx, .webm and .wmv.
- Free video content on the Mixvibes forum’s download center: forum.mixvibes.com
- MIDI support for most controllers on the market
- DVS support (Cross only)
- Locators, loops, smart seek
- 8-pad Audio samplers
- 2 FX units
- BPM and beatgrid analysis
- Snap and Quantize
Pricing & Availability:
MSRP 129€ / $149 / £109
Special Launch Price: 50% off until December 31st
The Plug-in is free of Charge for VFX and VFX Control users
Check out www.mixvibes.com/content/products/video-plug for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Traktor Pro 2.6 Support for Pioneer DJM-T1 Pioneer will release version 3.0 firmware update for the DJM-T1 DJ Mixer.
- Special 50% offers on NI Products Native Instruments today launched a 50% off Thanksgiving sales special.
- Pioneer DJM-2000nexus Pioneer has unveiled details on its latest DJ mixer, the DJM-2000nexus, a successor to the company's DJM-2000.