Warwick 1968 Corvette $$ NT Special Edition
Warwick announces the release of the Corvette $$ NT Special Edition 68 available in 4, 5, and 6 string fretted versions.
This instrument is inspired by the classic American built General Motors 1968 Model Corvette Stingray. With this car in mind Hans-Peter Wilfer envisioned a Warwick Corvette bass to match its style. The task was to create an instrument that embodies the idea of a candy-red ’68 Corvette with chrome applications.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Matched Headstock: yes candy Apple red HP
- Machineheads: Warwick
- Nuts: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Tigerstripe ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Corvette custom inlays
- LEDs: No
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Frets: 24
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Pickups: MEC passive MM style H/H
- Electronics: Active MEC 2 band
- Control Knobs: standard
- Bridge System: Warwick standard 2 pcs
- Strap Locks: Warwick security Lock
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- Finish: Elaborate Airbrush design Candy Apple Red
- Special Features: Matched headstock
- Alternate fingerboard wood
- Custom Corvette inlays
- Alternate Hardware colour
- Airbursh with Aluminium middlepart