Xylio FutureDecks Pro Updated to v1.3.3
Xylio has updated its DJ mixing software, FutureDecks Pro, to v1.3.3.
- Changed equalizer for much better audio quality and precision.
- Improved audio latency (Windows only).
- Minor performance optimizations.
- Video stability improved.
- Improved drag&drop (you can drop files directly on a specific list or directly to the deck's screen or jog-wheel).
- Click on BPM value to edit (good for skins that don't have a BPM Edit button).
- Crossfader curve setting in config window.
- Option to disable scratching when playing for some controllers (Hercules).
- Changed structure of saved data/playlists/settings (look here on how to preserve all your data).
- Disabling screensaver while running.
- Several bugs corrected related to all controllers.
- Hercules controllers can now be used to browse/load songs.
- Fixed loading OGG files.
- Fixed loading of very large files.
- Fixed a very serious crash when analyzing/loading files.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EKS Otus Expands Native Support EKS has announced that Otus now natively supports the following DJ and VJ softwares: Virtual DJ 6, PCDJ, DJDecks and Resolume.
- Tonium Next Generation Pacemaker The Pacemaker is a 60GB portable media player that features DJ capabilities.
- Numark Total Computer DJ in a Box Total Computer DJ in a Box is a package consisting of Numark's Total Control DJ controller, DJ|iO audio interface, HF125 DJ headphones and Native Instruments' Traktor 3 LE DJ software.