Xylio FutureDecks Pro Updated to v1.3.3
Xylio has updated its DJ mixing software, FutureDecks Pro, to v1.3.3.
- Changed equalizer for much better audio quality and precision.
- Improved audio latency (Windows only).
- Minor performance optimizations.
- Video stability improved.
- Improved drag&drop (you can drop files directly on a specific list or directly to the deck's screen or jog-wheel).
- Click on BPM value to edit (good for skins that don't have a BPM Edit button).
- Crossfader curve setting in config window.
- Option to disable scratching when playing for some controllers (Hercules).
- Changed structure of saved data/playlists/settings (look here on how to preserve all your data).
- Disabling screensaver while running.
- Several bugs corrected related to all controllers.
- Hercules controllers can now be used to browse/load songs.
- Fixed loading OGG files.
- Fixed loading of very large files.
- Fixed a very serious crash when analyzing/loading files.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.