Blueridge BR-180
filippe filippe
Publié le 11/18/06 à 06:36
This is the br the 180, new electroacoustic MODEL cutaway made in China and copy of the d45v martin quiped a fishman prefix pramp more touches and bridge b no, stick close to martins trs. Utiliss woods are beautiful,: table Sitka, back and sides Indian rosewood with mother of pearl inlay throughout, bone nut, although action trs RULES original, easy to play. finish are excellent and the violin. Submitted unnecessary electronics fishman trs is good! imported from the U.S. 'not in France) for a whopping $ 1100

The handle is trs Pleasant Access in acute relatively easy, the Dreadnought shape well known tous.Le sound is round, powerful equilibrated with great harmonic richness. I am the happy owner of a Martin HD 28 and I must say that this guitar comes close standards. The handling is quick and the price!!

It's the sound you have to like martin, love me, adapted the music I play (Dylan, Neil Young, Lou Reed, Crosby, etc ...) we find the sound of the disc mediums perls , treble critallins,. the bass guitar is new and profondes.Cette Fully massive it will, therefore, I think, will improve with time and win again in depth.

I use it for a few days (Reue a week ago) tried many other guitars: Lakewood, takamine, taylor, martin, gibson etc ... She is extremely good among all these brands (see Thurs gal or better) a price dfiant any concurrency. I n'hsiterais not take him on scne or jams! The ratio quality price is unbeatable and I think I would do the same choice again. Blueridge guitars are currently a hit in the U.S., many awards, I now understand why