Collings Pete Huttlinger Signature OM1
In honor of Pete Huttlinger, who is currently awaiting a heart transplant, Collings recently introduced the limited edition "Pete Huttlinger Signature OM1" model.
They will limit the number built to 50 and each of these special guitars will have a custom signed and numbered label. The Pete Huttlinger model is an OM1 Cutaway with Pete's signature inlaid in the 12th fret. They're offering the guitar in both Sitka and Adirondack top versions to reflect Pete's two main touring guitars. To help Pete and Erin with their astronomical medical costs, $1000 will be donated for each guitar sold (the instrument's pricing is not yet known).
- Select Sitka spruce or Adirondack spruce (optional)
- Mahogany back & sides
- Custom Pete Huttlinger Signature in 12th Fret
- Tortoise-style binding
- Simple walnut backstrip
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Black/white wood nitrate strip rosette
- Tortoise-style pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Inlaid Collings Logo
- Inlaid dot fingerboard markers
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly tuners
For more information: Collings Guitars
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!