In honor of Pete Huttlinger, who is currently awaiting a heart transplant, Collings recently introduced the limited edition "Pete Huttlinger Signature OM1" model.
They will limit the number built to 50 and each of these special guitars will have a custom signed and numbered label. The Pete Huttlinger model is an OM1 Cutaway with Pete's signature inlaid in the 12th fret. They're offering the guitar in both Sitka and Adirondack top versions to reflect Pete's two main touring guitars. To help Pete and Erin with their astronomical medical costs, $1000 will be donated for each guitar sold (the instrument's pricing is not yet known).
- Select Sitka spruce or Adirondack spruce (optional)
- Mahogany back & sides
- Custom Pete Huttlinger Signature in 12th Fret
- Tortoise-style binding
- Simple walnut backstrip
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Black/white wood nitrate strip rosette
- Tortoise-style pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Inlaid Collings Logo
- Inlaid dot fingerboard markers
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly tuners
For more information: Collings Guitars
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.