Cort Earth100
Dl71 Dl71
Publié le 09/27/07 à 06:24
Made in China.
20 frets.
Fishman 4-band EQ + volume.

The handle could not be easier. Access to acute too, given its shape. It would well in the hands and the weight is ... so well that I never paid attention.
The sound is excellent in acoustic with the original strings. I play with the clear tones November 50 ... the sound is excellent.

Connected to one or carlsro vox, no problem the sound is fine and the settings effective.

Nothing to say about the sound that I have already said.

I have this guitar for 18 months. I bought it on occasion ... too expensive, too. A remake for the price I bought it new ... but hey its price fell nine.
It is a simple guitar whose price makes it rank among the guitars for beginners, but whose qualities are equivalent to that guitar a higher price. I had lots of guitars before this one.

After six months rising to 11 50, I had to file the nut a little to lower the strings and the many friends too close to the neck but it suits me well ... it does not frieze anyway (I know what there is to know about tuning a guitar but it was in this case the correct solution). A flat, so to speak ... I also grind the edges of some of the lower frets stick that held my E string when I get excited a little.

Repeat this choice? Surely ... but other more expensive models I probably would try to cort.