Cort Earth100
Cort Earth100
alaskaa alaskaa
Published on 11/03/06 at 03:48
Dtail see in other reviews.

Acoustic Guitar Dreadnought shape, natural finish.
Mcaniques bath oil trs good quality and finishing gnrale Ingala for the price.

No inconvnients supplmentaires over a dreadnought other folk.

The handle is rather large, I privilgi a set of strings pulling low to operate a little more this guitar.
Exit the store, the guitar team of silent cord addario EXP (long string), and m'tait impossible to draw a correct sound even APRS 20h of play, so I opt for a set of strings Martin Bronze Extra Light.
All of a sudden I thought I'd switch instruments, and finally the little guitar sing!

Once a team a good game of rope, the Earth 100 rvle its sound without originality or real personality rpond it without flinching.

The sound lacks a little depth, but it should earn over time (if the table mass ages correctly). I possde this instrument from a 15zaine of days, so the wood is still young.

The guitar is rather versatile with respect to musical styles.

I love its simple and finish at the same time caring for this price range.
Small BMOL, the strap attaches to the body of the guitar is not well fixed trs on my instrument.

The price quality ratio is nevertheless unique and unbeatable today.

I test a lot of other brands MODELS in the same price range before making my choice:
The Takamine G-320, F 380 Yamaha, Aria, Lag, Sherwood Washburn are the picks of the cot Cort, particulirement its level (the table is massive for something).
A model of in Tennessee (Table massive cedar) had caught my attention, the sound may be silent heat more enjoyable than the Cort, the correct price (200), but finishing well below. (Shame!)

I finally jett my dvolu on EARTH 100 to 180 euros, and I'm not.

I was looking for a reasonably priced guitar folk carry around everywhere, and though it perfectly fulfilled its function, I advise all scratch seeking the same thing, and beginners who want a guitar acqurir best qualitprix the march!