Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan
Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Texan series.

Steww Steww
Published on 12/30/09 at 06:49
Made in China
<span style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, helvetica; font-size: 13px;">Solid Spruce Top,
Solid Mahogany Back,
Nickel Hardware,
Limited Edition Logo on Back of Headstock,
Shadow Nanoflex Pickup and Shadow Sonic Sound-hole Preamp System</span>

USE

The handle is very pleasant when we want this guitar, you can not lick the. The handle is wide enough that when one has let the big hand of being comfortable.
Once well rgle the instrument reveals gnial be. So it seems the body is larger than a dreadnought I am aware not count because I have always played on a Jumbo so for me the body is smaller.

SONORITS

I've always been a big fan of the Beatles, and it is with this guitar that Paul McCartney recorded Yesterday for example. It is with joy that I find Paul's sound when I play on this guitar.
I had the opportunity to essay to the signature Paul McCartney Texan and mine, and although its level there is no big difference.
Certainly the sound signature is a little thinner ....... I think the difference is more plays in the finishing and packaging than anything else.
The bass is breathtaking, the balance between the mdium and treble is good.
<span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;">
</span>

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for two weeks and already I can not do without. This is a great guitar reduces prices.
It is easy to play for hours without realizing it.
I agree with r and I surprised myself it possde bass very deep and prcis
<span style="font-weight: normal;">Thomann bought for 350, I would do this choice eyes closed as the price quality ratio is more than fantastic.

The finish is very good even if I could see a veneer of default behind the sleeve head.

If you like the acoustic sound of Paul McCartney, buy this guitar you will not be due !!</span>