Furch D20-CM
Anonymous

«  EXCELLENT »

Published on 01/21/14 at 03:02
Made in Czech Republic, view features the manufacturer's website .. I lowered the string action, as on many guitars luthier should adjust the instrument and that changes everything! The violin is no frills but it sounds, the finish is good.

The access to the treble is a guitar classic format, so we must adapt his game! Very good projection for this format.

This guitar is made especially after me to play fingerprints, or a necessary adjustment to facilitate the game! But we can all play with pleasure ... The sound is the best I have found in this range of guitar, I tried GUILD, OVATION, TAKAMINE ... Very good guitars but for me a harder game GUILD, a very low action and a very easy handle on OVATION, a good compromise in TAKAMINE, but it's musicality and sustain the FURCH I prefer for this range price! Incomparable for me!

I use it for two years and I am very satisfied. With a set of strings Earthones USA musicality is beautiful and pushes creativity, other brands of Strings: Elixir, Ernie Ball, Martin are either duller or more metal ... The value for money is excellent and European manufacturing!