Ibanez V70
Ibanez V70

Dreadnought Steel String Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the V series.

slow-dance slow-dance
Publié le 10/27/08 à 13:12
Pine table
Bottom and fishplates agathis
Mahogany
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
Handle nut and bridge ivorex II
Anchors advantage
Chrome: Mechanical

The handle is rather pleasant for the price, varnish is relatively good quality of the guitar is solid, the finish is surprising for Manir Gnrale this price range, the only small b Mols is on quality of mechanics, I have replaced an earlier but it was probably because of shock ^ ^ "but without the guarantee market problem and the mechanics had t sent then changes so all is good = p, in addition, the acute CASC is not empty.
The ropes of being mritent exchange (I use Adams are pleasant to the ear and the fingers).

I still give the same score of 9 / 10 because for this price you really can not Hoping for a + and share in acute CASC could be better but it's even tr s very correct

Now his level, I bought one years ago and even though my ear has many volumes even when I find what is extra level qualitprix frankly it is a dreadnought tr s good in arpges and you get a great sound quite easily.

Frankly on this point has nothing to say, I speak of Contents qualitprix report, we must remember that this guitar costs 100 euros and no recess can not compare what is comparable -> 10/10.

So to summarize,
was a year that I, I am the top level of sound in this price range, I love, color, sound ... It is a very good guitar for beginners, but not that I intend to keep as deuxime guitar and I really do not want to sell it.

Good report quality price level, I think you'll understand that for me it is the top ^ ^
and with the exprience J will again this election, even though today, with progress I will turn to a model + premium.

(The default one for me, the CASC will be acute even if this guitar is obviously not made for it to the departure, so it's not really a default of the coup ^ ^)