< Tous les avis Taylor 410
maillotketchup maillotketchup

«  good guitar »

Published on 11/29/14 at 03:31
Value For Money : Poor
The country of manufacture ... really unimportant. Everyone knows making shit or its opposite.

Handle: Thin, pleasant to touch. Perhaps a good setting to do. It's very playable, but the action is too high. The price of these guitars, the settings should perfect beings.

Handle: Again? It's an obsession! So, very fine to the touch, round and pleasant.

How many frets: I have not counted and I damn. I'm not two or three frets about ... and then play above the 15th boxes, I would like to see that!

Ergonomics: It's pretty big.

Comfort: I am rarely used box spring.

Access to acute: Fuck too. Fashion canted left feeling. You lose the sound, the beauty and the few guitarists that exceed the twelfth fret ... And now they totally remove the rose. Looks blind guitars ... it's moooooooooooooche!

In the sound: It's fine. Quality, robustness feel. It looks like a lumberjack guitar. In picking, there is better. It's still a little closed. it should be both green wood. But yes, it's beautiful. Well ... I dare say. I just try Alvarez to 160 euros. I preferred the sound of Alvarez. Is a killer. on the other hand, not say that in 10 years it will still be alive. But when you see the price difference, I still feel that there is the customer sodomy. It really is a beautiful guitar, but damn, it's expensive. It's not worth it to put this award for sound. This is a huge bullshit to believe that because it's expensive, it sounds. I tried guitars with a collector friend. There are worse than Taylor. It's, though, it sounds good. But the price ... why? What justifies these differences? Wood, finish, the country? No and again no! we must think outside the box, look elsewhere than the pub shows. A friend made me try Fursch ... damn, it sounds like this stuff! Rhaaaaaaaaa! Blueridg ... and there's no picture! (It will recognize ..)

If it suits me? Yes, I like it, but I would never buy at this price.

Finally, beautiful guitar very good quality. Me, I just want a guitar that sounds. Ultimately, occas, it can be a good deal. I really think it will age well.

Not for beginners. For collector. But she did not leave me indifferent. I like him.

It is not for me, but I is paid regularly. I enjoy playing it on.

Value for money: It's too expensive. Really.