Yamaha DD-10
Yamaha DD-10
musicoli musicoli
Publié le 08/24/06 à 05:15
1 entée noon (in) and no output (out. .. unheard of a Br
In terms of sound, it's 8 bit, I think ... So, it sounds to 5 Bontempi toy balls, unusable.
No effect, or to tune the instruments, or anything not nothing my God.
The characteristics of the sequencer: y'en not so to speak, 97 pre-programmed rhythms and only two programs (two small sets of nothing).

No configuration, just not the choice of editing rhythms of sounds, not need the manual, this thing is easier to use an electric toothbrush.

Sounds are home naze naze unrealistic, however, they are original, as no one in my opinion, never dared to use them.
In my case, I hate them and I will pass this br a kid.

I've had a year or so (bad deck) and I do not use it.
the particularity of this br is that you can hit it to play (but that's what she deserves anyway).
Value for money, I'm surprised it Bhen'm still side by 45 euros, for me, even gratos ... I do not want it.
I never would do this choice, this thing is a pure crust, a toy boy who takes up space and more ... we can not even use the pre-programmed rhythms on another as it BR ny no MIDI output!
Do not ever in my opinion ...