- How long have you use it?
it is now 10 months I've acquired a nice sonor delite OCCAZ config 10,12,14,20 which I added a tom 16 bass, all the toms are suspended and the bass drum is not perc e!
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
It sounds regardless of the SET is to say that their quality of manufacture, the drums will sound for us to play with skins stretched or dtendues RULES! the kick but sends the entire toms + bass drum is homogeneous!
it's actually a versatile drumkit trs!
Only here are ringing and ringing, it has incredible potential but we must agree to spend time on the tuning, the choice of skins to exploit and make it an instrument of fire! (Excellent projection and a sound that can be very deep)
jojomayer, Jack DeJohnette, thomas lang, paco use rgulierement sry!
The sound is beefy hardware is well thought out, the toms can be set as you want and the suspension system is good!
drawback: the hardware is heavy, it's tough (a foot tom at least between 5 and 10kg!)
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I had a sonor force 3003, which sounded good but with less projection and a more limited range of SET that it!
I already tap on other batteries during that sounded worse than mine but there was not the same skin!
- How do you report qualitprix?
It is a high-end drumkit and is not "give" new.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
done everything, it really motivates me a drumkit with a excellent range of sounds little we do not clamp style pinstripe with skins or other (let it ring the matron!)
I'll keep it for a few years no doubt!
- For how long have you been using it?
- A year and a half
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
- The most: the beauty of sound, power, finishes. Minimum: no circles molded on drums.
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- Not really tried my Yamaha Maple Custom, Mapex Orion ...
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- It's quite expensive but very good quality.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
- Yes yes.
I have a fairly wide config: GC 18, 10 and 12 toms, floor toms 14 and 16 (which I transform into mini-GC) and 14x5 snare. The ideal is to put in Ambassadors drum heads on all drums (even the GC, but it's also great with a Powerstroke 3), diplomat in reso on the toms and ambassadors in reso on floor toms and on KM.
With these skins was the sound of the jungle, warm and very powerful when it must, with huge bass in the GC when using skin resolu undrilled.