The new Sonor Ascent Series marks the revival of the Beech Shell construction that has been a historical trademark of Sonor.
The Ascent Series is described as a symbiosis between the Sonor Select Forceand S Classix Series of drum sets. A feature taken from Sonor's line SQ2 is the black chrome hardware.
- 9 layers for Tom Toms, Floor Toms and Snare Drums = 8.75 mm
- 7 layers for Bass Drums = 6.35 mm
- 45° bearing edge
- Tension lugs with TuneSafe
- TAR (Total Acoustic Resonance) Tom Mount system
- Chrome plated Snare Strainer and Snare Butt
- 9 Wood Veneer, Sparkle and Solid Fade and Burst Finishes
- Black Chrome Shell Hardware with certain Finishes
- Equipped with REMO USA Drumheads
- Rubber padded Bass Drum claws
Full product details are available on www.sonor.com.
SafeandSoundNew AFfiliatePosted on 04/06/2011 at 00:40:43Very respected drum kit manufacturer, like the look of those.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.