AcousticsampleS has released Balani, a 2 1/2 octave balafon (or balaphon) with small calabash resonators form Guinea.
- It originally plays a B major scale (20 notes) and has been extended (to 33 notes) for this library,
- Recorded at 88.2khz 24bits, downsampled to 44.1khz 24bits.
- 230Mb sample bank, no loops, 967 samples.
- 12 velocity layers per note,
- 4 round robins designed to avoid the machine gun effect (so 48 samples per note),
- Both original and corrected tunings are available for a traditional or contemporary sound,
- The kontakt version features a manual tuning table to allow you to tune it your way,
- Available for kontakt 2,3 and 4, exs and our free ASPlayer (AU,VST, windows and mac).
Viewers of this article also read...
- reFuse The Swarm The Swarm is based around a bank of eight oscillators that start out tuned in unison.
- Mildon Studios Strummer 2 Mildon Strummer 2 is a MIDI strumming engine that can strum compatible VSTi's and sample players such as Kontakt, SampleTank, G-Player, and others.
- Tempo Rubato NLogSynth PRO Tempo Rubato has released version 3.3 of NLogSynth PRO, a virtual analogue synthesizer for iPad.