Overloud Mark Studio 1
Overloud has announced the release of Mark Studio 1, a new effect plug-in that has been designed to simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in a DAW application or live situation.
This software gives you three Markbass heads, six Markbass cabinets, six microphones and a tube compressor.
- Three Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300.
- Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), and Classic 108(sealed 8x10").
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Signal path designed to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- 64 factory presets designed by engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets.
Pricing & Availability
Mark Studio 1 is available for Windows and Mac OS X as AudioUnit, RTAS and VST plug-ins, as well as a standalone application. Both 32-bit and 64-bit are natively supported.
Until March 31st, 2011, you can get Mark Studio 1 for €129 instead of €149 (or crossgrade from TH2 for €79 instead of €99).
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioFront DSP Trigger AudioFront has announced the release of DSP Trigger, a software based audio to MIDI converter for Windows.
- New Features & SDK for MIDI Mobilizer Line 6 has added new features and an updated SDK (software development kit) enabling new features for the MIDI Mobilizer third party app developer community.
- Avid Announces Pro Tools Service Release Avid has announced the availability of a Pro Tools service release that comes in three different versions simultaneously.