Tempo Rubato NLogSynth PRO
Tempo Rubato has released version 3.3 of NLogSynth PRO, a virtual analogue synthesizer for iPad.
The software supports external MIDI input and output via Line6′ Midi Mobilizer interface and CoreMIDI USB with Camera Connection Kit, and features full MIDI implementation for note on/off including velocity control, pitch bend, sustain pedal, modulation wheel and assignable midi controller.
Changes in NLogSynth PRO v3.3
- NLogSynth PRO now exports & imports patches using a custom file format with the extension “.nlogpro” (patches from NLog MIDI Synth can be imported).
- NLog opens any audio & MIDI file which you encounter in Mobile Mail, Safari or any other App which deals with files in an iOS compliant manner.
- In addition to export, NLog can now also import audio & midi files. All Audio file formats are supported for which Apple’s CoreAudio library provides converters.
- SoundCloud support for up- & download.
- iTunes file sharing support for audio, midi & patch files.
- NLog now reacts to MIDI program and bank change messages.
- NLog now supports Sonoma AudioCopy & Paste including the compatible app list and the standard Sonoma GUI.
- NLog has been updated to the new Line6 Midi Mobilizer firmware. Thus, all fixes from Line6 are now incorporated into NLog.
- MIDI Through is now switched off by default and can be activated in the “sys” -> “MIDI ” panel.
- NLog now provides graphical feedback to MIDI notes with the on screen keyboard GUI as well as the pitch bend and mod wheels.
- Support of Akai’s SynthStation25.
Pricing & Availability
NLogSynth PRO for iPad is available to purchase for $14.99 USD.
For more information, check out Tempo Rubato.
Viewers of this article also read...
- LeXTAC & LeGion for Mac LePou Plugins has announced that LeXtac and LeGion are now available as both VST and AU effect plug-ins for Mac OS X.
- Fairlight App for iOS Developed in Australia during the ’70s and ’80s, the Fairlight CMI (Computer Musical Instrument) was the first commercial sampler and screen-based rhythm sequencer.
- Cableguys Curve in 64-bit Cableguys has announced that Curve 1.2 is now available for public beta testing.