Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.1
Voxengo HarmoniEQ update version 2.1 is now available for download.
Voxengo HarmoniEQ, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers, is a parametric equalizer plug-in for music production applications.
Version 2.1 update includes the following changes:
- Filter automation implemented.
- Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
- "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
- Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter's "density mode" improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
Pricing & Availability
Voxengo HarmoniEQ is available for purchase on-line for USD 89.95.
Voxengo HarmoniEQ demo can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/harmonieq
Viewers of this article also read...
- Overloud Mark Studio 1 Overloud has announced the release of Mark Studio 1, a new effect plug-in that has been designed to simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in a DAW application or live situation.
- AudioFront DSP Trigger AudioFront has announced the release of DSP Trigger, a software based audio to MIDI converter for Windows.
- New Features & SDK for MIDI Mobilizer Line 6 has added new features and an updated SDK (software development kit) enabling new features for the MIDI Mobilizer third party app developer community.