< Tous les avis Focusrite Liquid Mix
Focusrite Liquid Mix

DSP Board from Focusrite belonging to the Liquid series

VisiR VisiR
Published on 08/30/07 at 17:07
What motivated my choice is primarily qualitprix the report, and the possibility of applying eq and comp of 32 tracks simultanment with eq and comp in good order.
My config is tascam FW1884, P4 3GHz, 1GB Ram, Adaptec card firwire FireConnect (for tascam) and basic (compatible OHCI for the liquid mix), all under Win XP and Cubase SX.

All dabord FireConnect branch on the map along with the FW1884 (which has the pos bp of stability for the tascam) I finally used a firewire card first prize and no worries of installation or incompatibility . Trs is stable. Just connect, it works, a pure happy (compare installs the Tascam, which cost me a firewire card "high end") that the manual is on the cd rom, not practical to install, but versions are findable on the Focusrite website among others and french! The configuration is simple anyway trs.

GETTING STARTED

Drivers super stable. Version 2 is to download from the Focusrite website, and seem to be fairly Updated regulirement.

Well I confess, I use only a few days! But I'm not dcu see even packed. Dabord, Focusrite looks trs attentive to customer feedback, which is reassuring. Second, the quality of the effects is gniale. Nothing to do with other plugs. The DSP relieves the CPU, and the possibility of treatment of 32 tracks simultaneously (44/48 kHz) is a boon for the work of mix. Having had the opportunity to have some hands between the machines by the emulsion liquid mix (Distressor, Millennia, 1176 etc.). I find the quality of the impressive accumulation. The ratio quality price is just amazing! The fact that the same plug in it possde a hardware is nice. It allows you to look up the notches and the hand of the mouse to focus on his ears;)

If I had to give notice neagatif, which is not really one, but why would AC did not they put reverbs / delays etc!! And yes, we always want more. For my part, I regret the use of as surely they can not stretch the capacity of calculation (number of tracks bills simultanment) 44/48kHz. Indeed, the extension card can increase the processing capacity frquence Sample Rate suprieurs, but still limit 32 44/48! Bon remain positive, it Yadji of what to do!

In short, if I had the choice again, it would be without any concern, and if tomorrow I am withdrawing this machine, I buy one in short;) (fan?)
Well, yes, even when it's been fun to work with emulation: SSL / NEVE / MILLENNIA / TELETRONIX / DBX / Tubetech / SUMMIT / DRAWN / UREI / MANLEY / API / CHANDLER / etc FOCUSRITE. 600 euros for non?