Crown announced the latest update to its Macro-Tech i series of amplifiers, featuring increased power and new dual port capability.
The new Macro-Tech i series also features dual-port capability. An additional network port now allows a user to daisy chain the network control down the rack of amplifiers instead of having to run a separate cable from a switch to each individual amplifier.
All Macro-Tech i amplifiers are also equipped with comprehensive status, fault, and load monitoring via standard Harman HiQnet System Architect software, Crown says. A universal power-factor corrected power supply is designed to ensure that the amps can be anywhere in the world.
Power output ratings on the newly updated Macro-Tech i series are as follows:
- MA-5000i — 3000W per channel at 2 ohms (with 2565W 20mS burst), 2500W per channel at 4 ohms, 1250W per channel at 8 ohms, 4000W at 4 ohms bridged, and 5000W at 8 ohms bridged
- MA-9000i — 4700W per channel at 2 ohms (with 4570W 20mS burst), 3500W per channel at 4 ohms, 1500W per channel at 8 ohms, 5600W at 4 ohms bridged, and 7000W at 8 ohms bridged
- MA-12000i — 6000W per channel at 2 ohms (with 5900W 20mS burst), 4500W per channel at 4 ohms, 2100W per channel at 8 ohms, 7500W at 4 ohms bridged, and 9000W at 8 ohms bridged
For more information, visit www.crownaudio.com.
bluesbusterNew AFfiliatePosted on 08/28/2010 at 15:27:10i have the 9000i amp it has one network port and has less power than 9000i amp listed on the up graded.. --i want to buy another 9000i but want the same power as the power listed when i bought it.. Like 2 ohms 2500 watts--i will need the single network port correct --
MichahcimNew AFfiliatePosted on 01/11/2012 at 12:44:02I used to own a crown amp but then switch to Spyn Audio power amplifiers like SRX3300
check that outtttttt :D
MichahcimNew AFfiliatePosted on 01/11/2012 at 12:45:18Rated Power
1 kHz,THD+N=0.1% 8 ohms stereo 2 x 1200W
4 ohms stereo 2 x 1650W
2 ohms stereo 2 x 2200W
8 ohms bridge 3300W
4 ohms bridge 4400W
Protection DC protection Yes
Short circuit protection Yes
High temperature protection Yes
Current inrush protection Yes
Input over load protection
Output over load protection Yes
Soft startup protection Yes
1W 8 ohms stereo 20 Hz–20 kHz (+/0.5dB)
8 ohms stereo, 1kHz 0.775V, /32dB, /36dB
Mode Stereo / Bridge / Parallel
Fan speed regulation Two-speed
Connectors (Each channel) Input connectors 1/4” Jack & Female Neutrik XLR
Output connectors Binding post & Speakon
Filter capability 10000uF/100V x 12
Input impedance Balanced 20K
20 Hz~20 kHz
Rated Power 8 ohms ≥60dB
S/N ratio Rated Power 8 ohms ≤100dB
Damping factor 1kHz, 8 ohms 650
Intermodulation distortion ≤0.5%
Total harmonic distortion
Phase response 1W, 8 ohms 20 Hz–20 kHz Within ±10°
Slew rate ≥25V/us
Output Circuitry Class H+
W x H x D 19 x 5 x 19 inches
482 x 132 x 483 mm
Rack Space 3U
Weight 83 Lbs./32 Kg
got this from there site~
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.