Lab.Gruppen introduces at Musikmesse its new iPD 2-channel power amplifiers with DSP, which features two models.
The Lab.Gruppen iPD Series debuts with two iPD 1200 and iPD 2400 models, each delivering 2x600W and 2x1200 at 4 Ohms respectively.
Both amps are equipped with a DSP which offers 40 gain variable parametric equalizers which can be applied in real time, input and output delays and high and low-pass filters.
A memory allows for storing up to 100 user presets and it will be possible to remote control the power amps via Ethernet or WiFi from a dedicated Mac, PC and iPad software.
- Two 2x600W and 2x1200W @ 4 Ohms power amps
- 19" 1U rack format
- DSP with 40 adjustable parametric equalizers
- 2s input and output delay (4s in total)
- 4-channel mix for input routing
- Display with VU-meter
- Mute per channel
- 100 user presets
- Configurable SCVPL software limiters
- 2 XLR analogue inputs
- 2 XLR Links
- XLR digital AES3 inputs and Link
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Ethernet port
- IntelliDrive Controller software for remote control from Mac, PC and iPad
Discover these new iPD power amps at labgruppen.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.