I use it for one month with a pair of DS15, it works IMPECC, power and sound quality are at the rendezvous, and tt has a weight of 9.5kg! The connection is complemented and most pleasant rglages use the series PLX1.
Only ngative note, the lack of visibility of the facade in state diodes, of being protected is cool, but the clip LEDs are invisible in a self-ct rack, it is necessary to decrease once rgler, we do not care but I like reassured me tps tps in! ..
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
djmotion's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)" A bomb."
I been using it for 1 month. Whatever the application:
- Broadband on my HK PRO 15,
- Broadband on my HK HK PRO PRO 18S + 15 (crossover)
- Bi-amp to push my sub,
it gave me satisfaction.
Before, I used amps (Yamaha P5000S PC and 4800N), a Peavey PV 2600, and the Interm Berhinger EP4000 (and I spend all makes "low cost").
The QSC outperforms other mainly on musicality: low well-rounded, beautiful clarity of registers. As soon as I plugged the beast was the day and night with the Yamaha (which however are not bad on the contrary!) But the bass is here!
The downside, I found that heated more rapidly than Yam equal load and the ventilation is more permanent and therefore not suitable for heavy use in the studio.
Among its strengths:
- The weight (- less than 10 Kg)
- Allowable load (2 ohm stereo, 4 ohms bridget)
- 2x1100 watts RMS power into 4 ohms insured
- The integrated limiter,
- The XLR and Jack connectors in parallel,
- Subsonic filter,
- Filters with Acif Possibiliter biamplification (mono)
- Parallel mode,
- Mode indicator switches on front panel
Price - but as they say, there's something for his money
- Noise from ventilation (for studio use is not terrible)
- A level indicator more accurate and less recessed on the front (it is virtually invisible when the rack is on the ground)
- The frequency of Crossover are blocked at 100Hz (in my case, the frequency is too low),
- An output of active filter
- The volume pots seem fragile
- A simpler Speakon connection to the bridge mode (in the style adopted by Peavey and Crest with a dedicated Speakon)
- Hotter than my Yamahas but at the same time, the QSC is much more powerful!
Feedback after three months of service (August 2010):
For having parties at venues that I knew, I gain more ApPEC brought to my facility by this beast. Do not need to spit in donf clqué my sub. I even had to revise my settings down for not stunned the audience ... So no regrets about my purchase which has been quickly depreciated.