[NAMM] Audio-Technica ATM510 & ATM610a
Audio-Technica introduces its new ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld microphone and ATM610a hypercardioid dynamic handheld microphone.
The units' respective polar patterns are designed both reduce the pickup of sounds from the sides and rear. The ATM510 is designed for close-up vocal use in live-sound applications, and the ATM610a is intended for both lead and backup vocal use.
Both microphones feature a metal design and construction; a newly designed internal shock mounting, which reduces handling and stage noise; Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnets for vocal reproduction; a multi-stage grille design; Quiet-Flex stand clamp for microphone positioning; and contacts from the gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: ATM510: Cardioid; ATM610a: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: ATM510: 90 to 16,000 Hz; ATM 610a: 40 to 16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: ATM510: 8.2 oz (233 g); ATM610a: 9.9 oz (280 g)
- Dimensions: ATM510: 6.69" (170.0 mm) long, 2.11" (53.7 mm) head diameter; ATM610a: 6.97" (177.0 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio-Technica-style case: T6
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; protective pouch
For more, visit Audio-Technica.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Samson CS Series Microphones Samson’s CS Series (Capsule Select) Microphone offers the capabilities of two dynamic microphones in one package.
- [NAMM] Tascam DP-24 Tascam's DP-24 is a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a color LCD and channel strip controls.
- [NAMM] Yamaha MGP12X & MGP16X The MGP12X and MGP16X offer 12 and 16 channels respectively.