beyerdynamic announced the initial shipments of its new Touring Gear microphone series.
The Touring Gear Series is a product range of more than 25 different microphones.
Touring Gear – The Four Categories:
- TG 30: The TG 30 series is an entry level series.
- TG 50: The TG 50 series is designed to cover all applications related to the stage – from vocals, instruments and drums to headsets and lavalier microphones. TG 50 is the standard Touring Gear series.
- TG 70: The models of the TG 70 series are described as having "better technical characteristics and higher quality materials."
- TG 90: The performance of the TG 90 series is designed to "fulfill the most demanding requirements on the stage," according to the company. The series includes the TGV90r ribbon microphone as well as the TG V96c condenser microphone for live vocal applications.
The Touring Gear microphone series will be available from the middle of April through specialty retailers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.