Sound Magic Lucky Bean Piano
Sound Magic releases its Lucky Bean Piano virtual instrument.
There are over 10 different add-ons available for different situations and solving different problems.
- Gives the user control over various aspects of the piano including hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Multi-microphone positions designed to enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds.
- Real Piano Legato designed to make the legato passages more realistic with sustaining tone.
- Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano and change the keyboard response.
- 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System designed to add harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
For more information, listening audio demos and download demo version, visit www.supremepiano.com/product/lucky.htm.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone2 AkustiX Enhancer Tone2 Audiosoftware announced their soon to be released effect plugin AkustiX Enhancer, a collection of enhancement effects designed to complement the mix and mastering process.
- WOK SAM WOK has announced SAM, or Sequencer Addon Module, a VST recreation of the Oberheim SEM module.
- DDMF LP10 v4.0 DDMF has released version 4.0 of their mastering equalizer LP10.