Roland DR-10
Roland DR-10

Dynamic Microphone from Roland belonging to the DR series.

Jeremy R Jeremy R
Publié le 09/26/07 à 12:15
Dynamic vocal microphone solid entry-level (well not as much as the indestructible Shure SM-58), cadioïde with switch on / off. Comes in a plastic box with cable (XLR-jack) adapter and micro (the screw is not super tough plastic =).

Well to repeat, type a beef, etc.. I use it in home studio to hear me sing when I work my music with headphones, or to save a draft quickly (making the song and the keyboard simultaneously). The sound is neither good nor bad (just take off the low frequencies with low-cut filter of my preamp to eliminate the proximity effect). For a power clean, I use a condenser microphone.

I still bought 50 euros at the time ... There are a number of years, I can not remember when it was (10 years?). It works like new (it has not fallen and I often use it only at home).

I would not recommend buying this kind of micro-hand. All my microbes are passed into it.

We can say that it is a "good low-end vocal microphone," but he is no longer sold and it is better to avoid the second hand market for a microphone singing then I question the usefulness of my mind .. . You have been warned.