TC-Helicon MP-75
TC-Helicon MP-75

Dynamic Microphone from TC-Helicon belonging to the MP series.

Bolide Bolide

«  Excellent! »

Publié le 05/22/11 à 09:20
Mic exclusively designed for singing on stage, supercardioid. It is especially designed for users of products from the same brand he can control. For those who do not have this kind of product, MP-70 (identical, except the control function) is cheaper.

For how long have you been using it?
For 2 days

What thing do you like most/least about it?
Most: the sound clear and dynamic filtering pops, and of course the control function: to support the finger, I control a function of my pedal Voice Live 2. It responds to the quarter turn, I love it!

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Regardless, I'm not like some who have more than 100 microphones in their gear ;-). I used to date a very modest Behringer XM8500 Ultravoice made me great service for 30 euros and that I recommend for beginners and small budgets. We are not here in the same category and this means! I also briefly used a Shure SM58.

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Well ... actually I got it free in a contest, so I can not really judge ... for 150 euros but it seems correct. I just enjoyed a hard case for carrying around more quietly: it comes with a soft case (see photo), tweezers and instructions.

Images linked to this review

• photo