< Tous les avis Vesta Fire sl-200
Vesta Fire sl-200
Vesta Fire sl-200
sinkmusic sinkmusic
Published on 03/06/05 at 14:02
Dual channel compressor rack standard
I have little information because no manual (optical, vca?)
jack on 6.35 and / or xlr

Configuration is very simple: a compressor
It has a circuit side-chain
knobs, everything is in front (as is often the case).

I really enjoy this model! he is old, the brand looks unknown to the battalion, it does not look, yet it is super efficient, breathless, and the sound can be super-elastic, which is perfect to give momentum to artificial beats or low (pumping. ..)
I use essentiellemetn with drum machines and the difference is felt, it is perfect to meet the kick! It has many faces: from simple planing audio / signal increase until about a more creative use (pumping, remove the decay of some osn, etc.).
It also reduces the levels of output transparently in the table ...

I use it for a year and prefer the dbx 266XL (although do not be dedicated gate)
I appreciate so very subjective, I'm not sure the purists give him a place in the pantheon of compressors, but it is effective and fulfills its function flawlessly.
I bought it used without expecting much, and I did not intend to spérarer me!